Sunday, January 9, 2011

Blog Name

So I took a small liberty with a line from a Jack Johnson song.  "It's just so easy when the whole world fits inside of your arms..." from his song "Banana Pancakes."  Since shortly after the album "In Between Dreams" came out in 2004, this line has become our family's official motto, tag line, whatever you want to call it.  And it is so true.  My family is very important to me.  They are my world - a big family hug and "the whole world" really does fit inside of my arms.  :o)

Since the idea behind this blog is to document my crafting projects - changing the "so" to "sew" just made sense!

I'm still busy sewing my projects for "Pay It Forward 2011" on Facebook.  I don't want to post pictures, though, until the goodies are sent out to their new homes!  So excited - just received my order of zippers from etsy seller Zipit.  I highly recommend her shop - great selection and fast shipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment